Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fedor Emelianenko training on a horse for Feb. 12 bout

Oh, why hello, there. I am Fedor Emelianenko, the greatest fighter in the world. It's so nice to meet you. Wait, what did you just say? Fabricio Wer-who?

That's funny. You ... you, my friend, are funny. I did lose to Werdum. It is true. But did you hear about the Strikeforce heavyweight grand prix?

I was stopped dead in my tracks when I heard about. The chance to fight Fabricio again? Or Alistair Overeem? Yes, that made me think.

I have to win that grand prix.

I'm going to show who the best heavyweight in the world is, even if it means I have to spar in a Stalin-era pool hall. (No, wait. Why am I here? I'm the greatest fighter in the world, and I'm training at a place where any Sergei Schmo can come in off the street to play nine-ball?)

I'll do it for you, my friend. I'll do it for you, and of course, to impress the ladies.

You'll see on Feb. 12, my friend.

All pictures courtesy of Fedor's website. Thanks to Fightlinker for the heads up.

Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewriter/post/Fedor-Emelianenko-training-on-a-horse-for-Feb-1?urn=mma-309566

Ashley Scott Ashley Tappin Ashley Tisdale Asia Argento Aubrey ODay Audrina Patridge Autumn Reeser

No comments:

Post a Comment